Thanks to some of my fellow cooking divas: Cara, Jessica, Michelle & Renea! I’ve been “tagged” and as a result, I’m sharing a little insight into my food-loving world.
Brianna, Julia, Melissa, Gillian, Sarah, Tina, Meghan
Each player starts with seven random facts or habits about himself or herself.
A tagged player then writes a blog entry with the seven things, as well as these rules.
Then the player tags seven others and lists their names on his or her blog.
Remember to leave a comment for your newly tagged players, letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1. My full first & middle names are a combination of all the female members of my husband’s immediate & extended family. (I even had to show identification when we first started dating since he and his family didn’t believe it!)
2. When I was younger, I was big on singing and playing musical instruments – piano, organ, violin & viola.
3. My sister is 6 years younger than me, but when we are together, people mistake me for the younger one by both looks and overall personality.
4. I failed drivers ed in high school and had to retake during the summer. (The humilation!) When I finally took my drivers ed test, I had to drive a big old Fleetwood Cadillac (and I’m 5 ft tall – a petite gal!)
5. I love trying out unusual and ethnic foods – the more adventurous, the more excited I am to try it!
6. I’m a neat freak and occassional germ-o-phobe. Maybe that’s why I’m super sensitive and allergic to all sorts of things!
7. I love Chicago and would always want to live either in the city or very close by.