I prepared this for my annual Holiday Cookie Swap this year. It was a hit and so easy to make!
1 ball of prepared (or homemade) pizza dough
1 wedge or log of brie cheese, sliced
1-2 apples, finely minced
1 cup french fried onions
chives, chopped for garnish
salt & pepper to taste
– Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
– Stretch out your pizza dough to loosen it up and make it easier to work with. Sometimes using gravity to help stretch it out helps!
– Press your pizza dough onto your pizza or baking sheet.
– Bake your pizza dough until lightly browned and crisp on the bottom, roughly 12-14 minutes.
– Remove crust from the oven and top with slices of brie with the rind removed.
– Top with the french fried onions.
– Sprinkle with minced apples.
– Place back in oven and heat until cheese melts.
– To serve, garnish with chopped chives.