It’s Friday… and we’re on vacation! Well, kind of. The Baron, Joel and I are soaking up some Florida sunshine here at Walt Disney World in Orlando. For me, it’s the Food Blog Forum that will keep me busy this weekend, while my favorite boys enjoy their fun adventures in Mickey Mouse’s playground. It’s a win win for everyone!
I look forward to share our experiences soon and there will be a lot to share because I’ll be meeting some amazing food bloggers. It will also be a good opportunity to share traveling experiences with a three year old lol. Although this is our first big trip together, I’m sure it won’t be our last. Someday, I’d love to go on a cruise…
In fact, I was looking into cruise vacations to take in the future and in the process, I learned about the Norwegian Cruise Line. I was pretty impressed! From what I learned, Norwegian Cruise Line gives families their best vacation ever with Freestyle Cruising® and exclusive Nickelodeon™ entertainment. With Norwegian’s youth program, kids will never be bored with all of the below new enhancements.
Their new youth program is active, inventive, creative and filled with a wide range of optional activities. This is especially great since the program will keep kids of all age groups active and entertained throughout the entire cruise. I especially love that it also encourages kids to play all day with non-stop activities and themed events.
The Norwegian Cruise line also has:
• Circus activities
• Sporting activities/events
• Nickelodeon activities/events (especially on Norwegian Gem)
• Overall family-friendly ship features (i.e. slides, pools, family entertainment)
When figuring out what type of family vacation to go on, I really look for specificamenities like:
• all inclusive dinners – where there’s something for everyone on the menu and is already included in the vacation to avoid additional expenses
• family friendly places & activities where both kids and parents can relax and play together
We’ll be back next week…. ‘See ya real soon!’