Summer isn’t complete without fresh corn on the cob… am I right?! Compared to previous years, I felt like fresh corn was available later than usual. But nonetheless, I’m so happy there’s fresh corn to enjoy!
Instant Pot: Corn on the Cob
Corn, husked & cleaned
1 cup cold water
Serve with: butter, salt, pepper, parsley
Additional topping ideas: Parmesan cheese, Mexican toppings – cheese, cream, limes
1. Clean corn & remove silks.
2. Add water into Instant Pot; insert trivet.
3. Add corn into Instant Pot on trivet, stacking in a cross pattern – see pictures below.
4. Secure lid on Instant Pot; set to HIGH pressure for 2 minutes.
5. After cooking on high pressure for 2 minutes, quick release pressure.
6. Carefully open lid of Instant Pot & remove corn.
7. Serve immediately with your favorite toppings.