Where are the cheese lovers at? Cheese in all forms is definitely a comfort food for me and when combined with carbs, well… it doesn’t get any better than that! This Pull Apart Cheesy Bread can easily be a meal in itself paired with a bottle of wine.
This recipe combines 5 different types of cheeses to ensure you get ample cheese pulls with every bite. To take it up a notch, you can also add pepperoni slices into the bread for a pizza version!
Pull Apart Cheesy Bread
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
1 loaf artisan bread
1 cup mozzarella cheese, cubed
1/2 cup fontina cheese, shredded
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
1/4 cup asiago cheese, shredded
1/4 cup gruyere cheese, shredded
1/2 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
3 tbsp parsley
1/4 cup butter, melted
1. Gather ingredients. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Slice the top of the bread both horizontally and vertically without going all the way through.
3. Stuff the mozzarella cheese cubes in between the slices of bread. Transfer the mozzarella-stuffed loaf to a baking sheet lined with foil
4. Combine shredded cheeses in a medium mixing bowl
Mix in the garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and parsley
Sprinkle the cheese mixture over the bread, gently pushing some down in between the slices. Pour the melted butter over the entire loaf and wrap the loaf loosely in foil. Bake for 20 minutes
5. Unwrap the foil from the bread and bake another 5 minutes, until the cheese is melted completely.
We’ve survived this crazy year thus far… and now that the holidays are fast approaching, let’s make the best of it by ending it out in a delicious & memorable way! One of my favorite bloggers is Liz of Hoosier Homemade. She has been doing her wildly popular for the past 7 years and this year, I’ve been asked to join in on the fun! Each week will be a different theme from desserts to savory recipes, entertaining ideas, decorating and gifts from the kitchen. This week on the for 2020, we’re delving into Holiday Savories!