- A pound of halved Brussels sprouts
- 1 tsp. of kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 tsp. of white pepper
- 1 tbsp. of honey
- 1/4th cup of garlic chili paste
- 2 tbsp. of water
- Sesame seeds (garnishing)
- Take a large bowl and toss the Brussels sprouts with salt, olive oil, and white pepper to coat them evenly.
- Pour the Brussels sprouts from the bowl into the air fryer basket. Keep in mind that all of them don’t need to be in a single layer. However, if you want them to have that extra crunch, then we recommend only putting one layer and cooking the rest in batches.
- Set your air fryer to 390 degrees Fahrenheit and cook your vegetables for nine minutes.
- After the nine minutes, shake the air fryer basket and let them cook for another nine minutes.
- While your Brussels sprouts are in the basket, take a small bowl. Add the honey, water, and garlic chili paste to it.
- Keep the bowl in the microwave and heat it for one minute so that the sauce can get hot.
- After the Brussels sprouts are done, take them out of the basket and place them inside a large bowl.
- Toss the sauce on top of the Brussels sprouts while they are hot.
- Finally, sprinkle the dish with some sesame seeds and devour them as soon as possible to enjoy the crunchy texture.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Calories: 254 kcal
- Sugar: 18 g
- Fat: 16 g
- Saturated Fat: 10 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5 g
- Trans Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 28 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 41 mg