- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- non-stick spray
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 10 drops Worcestershire sauce
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together your beef, sausage, breadcrumbs, eggs, salt, and pepper.
2. Spray your molds with cooking spray. Fill each mold with the meatloaf mixture. Cover the mold with your silicone lids. If the mold you have doesn’t come with one, you can cover with aluminum foil.
3. Add 1 cup of water to your Instant Pot. Add your trivet to the Pot then add your silicone molds on top of the trivet. You can add up to two layers of molds in your Pot.
4. Cook on High Pressure for 35 minutes.
5. Once done cooking, manually open the valve using a towel or hot pad to prevent burning from the hot steam.
6. Once the steam has quit, remove the molds carefully by using a hot pad or towel, and pulling the trivet out. Place each mold on a cooling rack. Allow to cool in the molds for 5 minutes.
7. Remove and serve with ketchup! Enjoy!
Servings: 14 bites – there will be meat mixture leftover. If wanting to make more, continue steps 2 – 7
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
Keywords: easy meatloaf recipe, instant pot meatloaf bites