What’s Cookin Chicago is a food blog that welcomes everyone with common interests. It includes recipes, entertaining ideas, ethnic cuisines, culinary travel notes, and restaurant reviews. If you are also a passionate writer and have any of these interests and wish to share your recipes, expertise, and ideas, we would love to feature your work on our website.
Food blog expert? Publish your culinary skills on What’s Cookin’ Chicago!
Please mail us with your project ideas and keep in mind the following article requirements so that we can give our community high-quality and relevant information.
- Any chosen topic like recipes, entertaining ideas, ethnic cuisines, culinary travel notes, or area restaurant reviews.
- There must be at least 1000 words in the article.
- There cannot be any promotional or commercial content in the article.
- There must be a brief biography of the author.
- The essay must pass a plagiarism test with a score of zero percent originality.
The What’s Cookin Chicago editorial staff has the following rights:
- Edit and improve the resources you got before publishing them.
*Without your full permission, we won’t publish your content.
- Any content that does not comply with our rules will not be accepted.
- Any content that has already been published and posted online will be rejected.
Your content will be a pleasant and helpful piece to everyone who reads them. What precisely are you waiting for? Get your original food blog published with us.