Summer is definitely here and nothing is more refreshing than something cool and sweet on the lips! To take advantage of the abundance of fresh fruits of the season, I’ve been having fun making popsicles for my family. I love how colorful these Berry Lemon Peach Ice Tea popsicles are, not to mention how healthy these are as well. It’s like a non-alcoholic sangria on a stick!
Berry Lemon Peach Ice Tea Popsicles
Makes 8 popsicles – You will need 2 popsicle molds
Preparation time: 8h10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Total time: 8h10 minutes
3 tea bags + 1 cup boiling water
Juice of 4 lemons
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup warm water
1 cup cold water
2 peaches or pears, sliced
1 1/2 cups frozen berries
1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
1. Bring 1 cup of water to a boil. Add tea bag then leave to soak for 10 minutes. Discard tea bags.
2. In a large pitcher, combine tea, lemon juice, sugar, and warm water and stir until sugar is dissolved.
3. Add cold water to the pitcher and stir again. Prepare popsicles mold.
4. Divide peach or pear slices, pomegranate seeds and berries equally in each mold. Insert popsicle sticks in the center of each mold.
5. Pour the ice tea mixture into each mold to fill just barely full, to allow some room for popsicle to freeze.
6. Transfer to freezer and freeze overnight before serving.