Crockpot Chicken & Dumplings
2 chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
2 tablespoons butter
21 ounces cream of chicken soup
14.5 ounces chicken broth
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 package canned biscuits (homestyle)
1. Place chicken in crockpot
2. Top each chicken breast with 1 tablespoon of butter
3. Add cream of chicken soup, broth and spices. Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours or LOW for 4 hours.
4. Remove chicken from crockpot and shred. Return shredded chicken to crockpot.
5. Remove biscuits from package and cut each piece into quarters. Add to crockpot, on top of soup mixture. Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour, until the biscuits are cooked through.
6. Stir chicken and dumplings and serve hot.