- 1 package of Wonton wrappers
- 2 cups homemade or store bought canned of Apple pie filling
- Spray Oil
- Caramel sauce
- Powdered sugar for garnish
- Gather ingredients. Preheat air fryer at 350 degrees.
- Place apple pie filling in a bowl and lay the Wonton wrappers out on flat surface, close to the air fryer.
- Place 1 1/2 teaspoons of the Apple pie filling in the middle of the wonton wrapper. Dip the teaspoon in the caramel sauce, and using the back of the teaspoon, run the spoon around the edges of the wonton wrapper.
- Pull the 4 edges of the wrapper up in a little bunch and pinch together to secure the wonton.
- Place in the air fryer, and when the air fryer is full, spray with the spray oil, coating the wontons.
- Close the air fryer and set the time for 7 minutes, and the temperature at 350 degrees. When wontons have finished cooking, remove them from the air fryer basket, and place on a plate.
- Repeat process until you’ve made all the wontons using up the filling.
- Drizzle wontons with caramel sauce, and sprinkle generously with powdered sugar before serving.