- 2 lb. bag (32 oz.) frozen tater tots
- 1 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 cup leftover chicken, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup tomato; diced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced, for serving (optional)
- Thinly-sliced green onions, for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Arrange the tater tots in the bottom of a 9×13-in. baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven; sprinkle half the cheese on top along with chicken and bacon. Return to oven and bake for 5 additional minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining cheese, top with sour cream, tomatoes, and red onions, Garnish with parsley and green onions.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Calories: 381 kcal
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 31 g
- Saturated Fat: 17 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 16 g
- Cholesterol: 82 mg
Keywords: cheesy tater tot casserole