Instant Pot: Turkey Breast
Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
7lb Turkey Breast that fits in your Instant Pot
1 stick (½ cup) unsalted butter, softened
2 teaspoons fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
2 teaspoons fresh sage or 1 teaspoon dried sage
2 teaspoons fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
2 cups turkey or chicken broth
1 medium onions, chopped
3-4 stalks celery, chopped
1. Clean and wash turkey breast, pat dry.
2. In a small bowl, combine the salt, pepper and herbs.
3. Rub butter completely over turkey and sprinkle seasonings over turkey.
4. Add turkey or chicken broth to Instant Pot and place trivet inside. Clean and cut onions and celery and add to pot.
5. Place turkey breast side up into pot on top of trivet. Seal the lid and set to Manual High Pressure for 30-35 minutes. When timer goes off, naturally release pressure and do not touch the release valve. The Instant Pot will release the pressure within 15-20 minutes and will allow you to open it carefully and safely after all pressure has been released.
6. Carefully open the lid. Remove turkey and place on cutting board.