This recipe was featured in my Blondie & Brownie swap event, which you can read about HERE.
Thai Tea Brownies Recipe
adapted by Nestle
Thai Tea Brownies Recipe Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Lightly coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for fudgy brownies. Spread into prepared pan.
- For Thai Tea mixture, beat cream cheese, granulated sugar and 3 tablespoons of instant Thai Tea mix in small mixer bowl until smooth.
- Beat in egg and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top of brownie layer.
- Using a knife, swirl brownie batter and Thai Tea cream cheese batter.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until cream cheese mixture appears set and brownie portion is shiny.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.